10/23/2012

Graphics design and life afterwards.

Yeah so I've found a bunch of these articles about creative stuff. Actually I think that it was on Facebook.. You know some times it's hard to track the original source of information these days. You might find a link on Facebook, it might be delivered to your email or someone can just drop it to you as instant message over Skype.
So who should I credit then? Where does it comes from? Complicated...

In about nine months time I will graduate. And what then? Now I feel quote secure. I have a job to support us (my and my girlfriend). I have plenty activities to do and an excuse to them (I call that studying). But time flies so fast.
I've got this small idea of maybe studying some more. I mean taking master degree some sort of. Maybe some sort of graphics design related course.. I really don't know about that and it costs money (again). That means another loan and another year spent brewing coffees in Norwich. Well that isn't bad of course.

Before graduating from school I was doing this intro course into graphics design and I was totally into it. Well, things changed but learning the ways of graphics design still looks interesting. There's lot of aesthetics in that field and innovation as well. Those are the things I think my skill set lacks.

I will try doing mind map some sort of and see if it helps to make things clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment