10/17/2012

If a Tree Falls

Watched a documentary called If a Tree Falls  about a month ago. It's a film telling about events that happened 20 years ago and one particular group who caused all that mess, called ELF or Earth Liberation Front. Basically those people stood up for things that where meaningful and done something that really mattered. Over the years they burned buildings and inventory of companies and public institutions who where responsible for logging and forests cutting.
I'm not going to discuss their actions but I felt inspired by that story. I can relate to them because I agree that people are taking to much from the earth these days and not giving back enough.
What I would like to see is more individuals expressing green ideas in more peaceful but somehow engaging and motivating forms. That's where new media comes into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment