11/28/2011

My sell sheet and how it feels.








That's my very first idea about transforming Hunt the Wumpus into some sort of Cave creatures photography hunt game.



And that's where it all started. To be honest I'm tired of my concept now and I've noticed some serious gaps in game design but I'm going with it till the end. There was a time when I was about to scrap everything and start over again. And I've almost did that but after some serious thinking I've decided to stick with it.






About this stage I've started developing characters. I've tried painting plain black silhouettes. Sometimes it gets fun but all in all that doesn't work for me. Pen and pencil seems like staying for a long time in my working routine. Because it's not only about the form I like to develop. I like to come with everything at the same time. First there's some cloudy cloud figure then there comes silhouette and finally inside. If I like it I may colour it and from that stage I'm moving on further.





No comments:

Post a Comment