5/11/2012

Feeling

There's some disordered thoughts going inside my head for some time now.
I will try to catch and nail then down one by one.

I like writing my essay. It's funny for me to admit this after.. Well after everything but it really is enjoyable. I have found some sources of inspiration and some new things to think about. I have bough few good books and that's it!

I don't thinks that it is a good time for me to be making a demo reel and portfolio website. I know why it should be a good thing for someone who is studying GAD at NUCA. But it's not working for me. Now. Not working for me now. Not later. Now.

I just want to spend time making my game and that's it. Leave me alone people, all of you. Work now seems like a distraction from the stuff that matters to me. And about lectures. Ahh it's a good thing. No, really it is a good thing and I like that. From time to time I need feedback about some things I do. And when you are there, that somehow makes you feel part of something.

Hmm that's pretty much it. I like those blog posts I'm writing for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment